Leyla Franco - REALTOR®
I am a born and raised San Diego native and truly love this beautiful county. I grew up in real estate with my family business so Ive been around it my whole life! I started young and got my license in 2005 and my Real Estate career began as a property manager managing millions of dollars in real estate. As the years went on I started integrating all real estate sales into my portfolio. Ive done everything from helping buyers, sellers, investors, trust sales to dealing with short sales and foreclosures. Ive learned from the best in the industry and have many hours of training and continuing education. With my vast knowledge about the market and 12 years experience in a wide variety of situations ill be able to guide you through any Real Estate transaction.
In my spare time I have a passion for the outdoors and travel, I enjoy photographing the beautiful places in San Diego and the rest of the world. I am also an animal advocate, I‚Äôve been volunteering for an animal rescue on a weekly basis that saves medical needs animals for the past 6 years. I have a true sense of community in this city and I would love to serve you in your next move.
Areas of Expertise
- Negotiation: to make sure you get the best results in your next Real Estate transaction
- Marketing: using proven marketing tactics with the most up to date technology
- Knowledgeable: of your specific local housing market
- Skilled: exclusive representation with both buyers and sellers
- Honesty: I practice the highest integrity because you want to work with someone you can trust
- Realtor 2005-present
- Member of the North County Association of Realtors
- Exclusive buyer and seller representation 2005-present
- Property Management 2005-2017